Upcoming ISCBI Webinars - 2021
Updated: Jan 24, 2022
Updated: March 2021
On our events page, you can access details of upcoming meetings as well as passed meetings in our archive. For the most up to date communications, we recommend you sign up to our newsletter here.
Thank you to all who have registered and taken part in the ISCBI Virtual Updates and Webinars since the global Covid-19 Pandemic hit in 2020. Recordings of the Webinars and speaker presentations are available on an online Drive. Please contact admin@ISCBI.org if you would like to request access to that.
Upcoming ISCBI Webinars and other events are as follows:
1. January 26th 2021: The suitability of recombinant vector intended for use in cell-based medicines. The recording, meeting summary and presentations are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. April 21st-26th 2021: ISCBI meeting on hPSC-based manufacturing (pre-register at www.iscbi.org/events)
3. August 13th 2021: ISCBI virtual workshop hosted by the Korean Society for Stem Cell Research (topic to be confirmed at www.iscbi.org/events)
4. August 13th 2021: ISCBi-GAiT Korea joint symposium on quality control and standardisation (see www.iscbi.org/events)
5. Further on-line meetings in 2021 and the first face to face meeting planned for 1st April 2022. These will be announced at www.iscbi.org/events and via ISCBI bulletins (to sign up to notifications contact email@example.com
Any suggestions for future topics or any other queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
The ISCBI Team